An incredible location
The Studentstation halls of residence is located in the former Jonfosse train station, at the heart of the “Ardent City”. It is ideally situated for students,
with excellent access to inexpensive transport options, including bus, walking, cycling and tram.
En bus, à pied, à vélo et bientôt en tram, les modes de déplacements peu couteux sont multiples.
For more information about taking a bus to Sart-Tilman, click here!
For other information (bus passes, etc.), visit the TEC website.
Communal bicycles and bicycle parking facility available.
Download the “Welcome to Liège” brochure
Events in and around Liège: click here
Comfort and environment
- Designer, ergonomic furniture
- Private, fully equipped kitchen
- Private toilet and bathroom
- Wi-Fi in communal areas and in each studio
- Acoutsic marmoleum flooring
- Sound-proofed walls and windows
Multiple communal areas
- Building A, floor 2: study room for 50 people
- Building B, floor 1: communal areas including a large, well-equipped kitchen, cinema room, snooker table, table football
- Building C, ground floor: terrace and smoking area
- Building B, floor 1: laundry room and wash house
- Multiple vending machines offering drinks and snacks throughout the halls of residence.
The management team is on hand to offer:
- Advice and services
The Studentstation has been renovated in line with the latest safety standards
All fire safety requirements have been applied rigorously:
- central fire detection system
- fire exits, fire doors
- fire extinguishers
- pictograms and signs
- The halls of residence is also fitted with a CCTV system for added protection